Freedom Webinar Series
The Freedom Webinar Series is our way of educating the scientific community about laboratory informatics standards.
Every few weeks, there is a new episode of our Freedom Webinars, focusing on different topics. They are designed to show what can be done in a vendor-neutral format. Special attention is devoted to the AnIML data standard, the most advanced standardization effort in the industry.
Please register and we'll send you an invitation
We cover the following topics:
- Vendor-neutral data standards in the lab - where do we stand?
- What is the AnIML standard and how does it work?
- Potential application areas of the standard
- How to convert instrument data into the vendor-neutral AnIML format
- Using standards to integrate instruments with ELNs and LIMS systems
- Survey of available tools for working with AnIML data
The webinar is free of charge.