Join Our Workshop: How FAIR Lab Data Can Expedite Your Drug Discovery AI Programs
Unstructured scientific data is one of the biggest drains on productivity in the pharmaceutical industry today, at an estimated impact of €10 billion per year. In this talk we will explore the hidden costs that data silos and proprietary file formats have—from manual data-cleansing to compliance to enterprise-wide digital transformation. In addition, we will discuss why open data standards and technologies that adhere to the FAIR principles of findability, accessibility, interoperability, and reusability are key enablers for innovations based on AI, ML, advanced analytics, and more.
- Learn more about how open standards can actually be used
- Learn how data integration and standardization can accelerate speed to market
- Learn more about the direct and indirect business impacts of your organization’s data policies
Areas Covered in this Session
- Data-driven business models
- Using standards to integrate instruments with LIMS and ELN
- Storing instrument data in the cloud
- Converting instrument data into the open AnIML format
- Controlling instruments using SiLA
- Data Integrity
Who Should Benefit
Participants with an interest in best practices for efficient data management and instrument integration from R&D, QA/QC, regulatory affairs, lab managers, IT, and more.